Webinar om drift af bygninger under COVID-19
BUILD UP webinar om, hvordan man skal drifte bygninger under COVID-19 krisen.
REHVA team cordially invites you to this BUILD UP webinar.
Learn from top REHVA experts about:
- Key notions about the indoor environment IEQ
- How building services can help prevention and mitigation today and furthermore enable and facilitate the lockdown reversal
- How to best let go of our old habits and create new longlasting ones good especially during times of crisis and moreover always for maximising health, wellbeing, productivity etc.
For more information visit our website.
To register to the webinar click HERE.
- Introduction by Build Up moderator
- 12h05 – 12h20 – Manuel Carlos GAMEIRO DA SILVA, Prof., University of Coimbra, Vice President REHVA
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) concepts: case study COVID-19
- 12h20 -12h35 – Jarek KURNITSKI, Prof., Tallinn University of Technology, Chair of TRC REHVA
- REHVA guidance for preventing the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) virus (SARS-CoV-2)
- 12h35 – 12h50 – Livio MAZZARELLA, Prof., Politecnico di Milano, REHVA Fellow
- Showcasing the Italian COVID-19 guidance for reducing the diffusion risk of SARS-CoV-2
- 12h50 – 13h05 – Jure Vetršek, Researcher & Project Manager, Institute for Innovation and Development of University of Ljubljana (IRI UL), Mobistyle expert
- People-centric approach: create lasting habits for threat mitigation
- 13h05 – 13h28 – Moderated Q&A
- Closing remarks by Build Up moderator