Opdatering af REHVA COVID-19 guide til håndtering af HVAC-systemer
Eksperter i REHVA har opdateret deres guide til, hvordan man skal håndtere bygningers HVAC-systemer for at minimere spredningen af coronavirus inden døre. De fremhæver følgende:
On April 3, the REHVA COVID-19 guidance has been updated with the following revisions and additions:
- Latest information on the airborne transmission and implications to HVAC systems was added;
- Ventilation continuous operation guidelines were updated to be explicit;
- SARS-CoV-2 stability data at different temperatures and relative humidity was added;
- Heat recovery equipment guidance was revised including the recommendation of inspection;
- Guidance for room level circulation units was complemented;
- HVAC maintenance personnel protection recommendation was added;
- A summary of 14 points of practical measures for building services operation was added.
Visit our COVID-19 guidance webpage for more information: updated bibliography. We have also set up a FAQ Frequently Asked Questions section and translations of the first guideline in 8 languages.
Feel free to share the information in your network or contribute with updates as indicated in the document.
REHVA thanks the co-authors for their much-appreciated contribution.